Taylor Superclad: We quote, supply & install palliside weatherboards.
Taylor Superclad's 20+ years of experience gives you complete confidence that:
- Our primary goal is to make life easier for you.
- We do an excellent job for the right price.
- We focus on quality excellent workmanship (NOT silicon) to make our houses water tight.
- Our top priority is a water tight home, so we supply our own range of customised flashings (for internal and external corners, flat surfaces and windows).
- We stay in touch with your people and constantly communicate.
- We make sure you get the job done, on the days you expect without delays.
- We take responsibility to resolve any technical issues as they arise.
- We leave your site clean and tidy.
- We have significant knowledge and man power.
Taylor Superclad's purpose:
To help building companies consistently meet their targets of:
We'll get the palliside cladding finished as fast as possible.
We're accurate, competitive and consistent.
We've high workmanship standards (your job is well managed, quantities are correct, no delays getting the material to site and we will finish on time).
Taylor Superclad's history:
Taylor Superclad Ltd was formed in 1988 to pioneer marketing and installing PVC weatherboards on new homes, and to service the gradual trend toward low or maintenance free homes (e.g. when colour steel roofing and aluminium joinery were becoming popular too).
Nowadays, Taylor Superclad clad between 100-120 houses per year with palliside, and our gangs have palliside cladding experience of over 400-500 houses combined.
This means that there is nothing that Taylor Superclad hasn't seen or hasn't done and there is rarely a problem that we encounter that we don't have the immediate solution for.