Cladding NZ homes? Palliside weatherboards may be the right solution.
You've got a contract for cladding NZ homes in palliside and you want to eliminate all risk of failure by managing out delays and budget blow outs.
Where do you start?
Cladding NZ homes in palliside means you need to talk to Taylor Superclad now.
Our supply and install cladding NZ service includes:
- Project tender:
- From your plan we'll quantity survey and accurately price an 'everything to supply' estimate.
- To ensure that you have the correct weatherproofing designs to submit to council, we're happy to work in with your architect or designer.
- Project approval:
- We'll speak with your building company supervisor to get an approximate starting date.
- As the time gets closer:
- We'll undertake a site inspection and go over your job with your onsite builder.
- We'll arrange delivery of materials.
- We'll assign the best cladding contracting team for your job.
- Project commences:
- We'll efficiently complete your cladding NZ installation (and sort out any minor complexities with your onsite builder when required).
- We'll keep the site tidy, to uphold project momentum and safety requirements.
- Project completed:
- We'll do a final site visit to ensure 100% correctness with your expectations fully met.
- We'll issue a code compliance certificate signed off to the manufacturer's specifications and the NZ building code.
We also provide a 'supply only' service:
We are happy to meet with the builders onsite to provide instructions for the correct installation of Palliside Weatherboards and accessories.
Key points re: weatherboard installation
Don't risk your hard earned cash or reputation on shoddy workmanship. Instead, insist on:
- Full time installers with an attention to detail...Taylor Superclad's weatherboard installation experience is over 400-500 houses combined.
- Experience...because you have to avoid mistakes because you can't fix them later.
- Weatherboard installation that starts and finishes on time...and meets 100% of client expectations.
- Asking what companies the weatherboard installation companies have worked for, get a list of completed jobs, inspect the job and speak to the owners of the house.